I was very surprised when I received the nomination from I made it! . Thank you once more, I honoured.
In no particular order my nominees for the award are:
1. Ann – everythingsewing.blogspot.com
2. Mari-Liis – sewinginathens.wordpress.com
4. Charlotte – englishgirlathome.com
5.Elcin – http://turquoiseimagination.com/
6. Puja – http://simplyemerveille.wordpress.com/
7. Kimi – http://sewmoochie.com/
8. Aiste – http://thelastseam.wordpress.com/
9. Lia – http://vintageyatbest.wordpress.com/
10. Denise – http://phase28.wordpress.com/
11. Cindi – http://thepenandpatch.wordpress.com/
And these are the questions to be answered:
1. What is your favourite fruit?
2. What was your first sewing project? Do you still have it?
3. If you followed the Great British Sewing Bee, which was your favourite contestant and why? (Both seasons included).
4. What is the last crafty book you last purchased?
5. Is anyone in your family involved in your craft activities or they just enjoy your makes?
6. What is the most complicated project you made ? Please describe in a few words the project.
7. If you could design the costumes for a movie/TV series, which one would you pick?
8. Are you a selfish seamstress or not? (by this I mean are you sewing for yourself mostly or make stuff for others as well).
9. What is the most exciting place you ever visited/lived?
10. How often do you buy fabric and never end up using it?
11. Sewing wise, what is the thing you would most like to have?
The Rules for the award:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 400 followers.
4. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.