It was pretty easy to make and made my normal adjustments to the sleeves. I also made my own bias tape from the same fabric.
Everything went well and the instructions were easy to follow. One quick read through and I was confident I knew what I was doing.
So far so good. Here are some close ups of the finished top:
Then I tried it on! Way to big for me. What a disappointment. i knew it was not going to be fitted, but I did not expect it to be so large.
In these pictures the top looks all right, however if I do not have my hands on my hips and if the top is not tucked in, it just looks large on me.
Wish Burda Style had finished garment dimensions. Would be easier to choose which size to cut. If I will be making this top again will need to take out about 4cm from side seams. And that is a lot. Can’t be bothered to unpick it and then re-do the sides. Will use it when I get pregnant.